Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Student Success Statement Robert E. Lee

"You have only always to do what is right . It will become easier by practice, and you enjoy in the midst of your trials the pleasure of an approving conscience." 
Robert E. Lee

Reflection: I agree, you should always do what's right. I also agree it might become easier by practicing it. You will feel better from the inside in your heart and you will feel a bit happier. If you are not choosing the right now you should start choosing it. There are lots of people that started off choosing the wrong and knew that they were and started to choose the right because they knew it was right. For example, in middle school I was choosing the wrong not doing my work, not listing to teachers but then I knew High school was around the corner and I ended up Culminating from Middle School and im going to try hard in High School to graduate.

No comments:

Post a Comment