Wednesday, October 2, 2013

"My Experience So Far at HPIAM"

                “My Experience So Far at HPIAM”

My experience so far at HPIAM is okay. Now I know how being in high school is like. High school is actually pretty fun, at least in this school I think. I really have to focus and start doing my work because this is the real deal. Also I’m going to try to have a 2.0 or higher because I am in the school’s soccer team and a 2.0 average is what I need to stay in the team. My laziness has really got to me though at home being lazy to do my homework. I hope I can keep my good grades and the schools soccer team has a great season! I am very exited to be in the soccer team, that is the most exiting thing so far in high school for me. Besides soccer my classes are English, Spanish, Health, Geography, PE, New Media, ICS and Algebra.        

No comments:

Post a Comment