Friday, January 24, 2014

School-wide assembly summary

       School-wide assembly summary
The assembly was really funny, I enjoyed it.  I like assembly’s like this because it’s funny and you also learn something from it. Like I learned I shouldn't cuss a lot for no reason, because I admit I do cuss quite a bit. I’m going to try to stop. Also, another thing I learned was to be organized.  I really need to be more organized my locker is all messy, my backpack as well and I have trouble finding my work and stuff. My mom tells me to get more organized but I don’t listen to her. Now I know it’s very important to be organized, it makes your life much easier. Another thing I learned was to be respectful to teachers and students. You can respect teachers by listening and not talking when they are talking and you can be respectful with students by not cussing and helping them out when they need help. This was probably one of my favorite assembly’s I have been to. Educational and funny, I give this assembly 10 out of 10!

Eric Solorzano

Period 6 

No comments:

Post a Comment