Wednesday, May 14, 2014

5 Healthy Heart Tips

  1. Try to keep a healthy diet
  2. Avoid smoking
  3. Keep an active lifestyle 
  4. Maintaining a healthy body weight
  5. Reduce your stress
A few things I can do to be a bit healthier is to avoid smoking, its one of the easiest things to do in my opinion but you might have friends like I do that smoke and they might ask you if you want to and you just simply say no. Another thing I can do to be healthy is stop eating lots of candy, chips, snacks and fast food. It makes me feel lazy because I don't get my vitamins and its bad for me.Another thing I can do is eat more vegetables. I need to eat more vegetables but the reason I don't is because they are nasty but I need to forget about that and eat it anyway because it is good for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment