Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Student Success Statement Lou Holtz

The answers to these questions will determine your success or failure:
1.Can people trust me to do what's right?
2.Am I committed to doing my very best?
3.Do I treat people the way I want to be treated?
If the answers to these questions are YES, there is no way you can fail."
Lou Holtz
Reflection: I strongly agree with this statement because those questions will determine if you will succeed or fail. If people answered no to all the questions, you are going down hill and get your stuff together. If people answer yes to all you are going to the right path and continue. In my opinion, for me I say yes to all those questions. I feel like I am a nice person and people do trust me that I will do what is right and I try to do my very best in some aspects in my life like soccer but I also need to try my very best in school as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment