Friday, February 28, 2014

Student Success Statement Og Mandino

Student Success Statement
"I will persist until I succeed."
Og Mandino


Reflection: I really like this statement by Og because this motivates me and should motivate all of us. This is for sure the best motivation in my opinion. This statement means to keep and and trying until you reach what you want to reach, until you accomplished what you wanted. I will keep trying and work hard until I get what I want. In my case my dream is to become a professional soccer player and I am working hard to get there. You really need to be committed and believe that you will make it and keep working for it. Everybody is going to have failures, but failing is success in progress. When you fail take it as a positive thing, that should make want to work harder.  Persist until you succeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment